Westcliffe Family Dental Membership
No Waiting Periods
It’s not dental insurance – it’s better.
Westcliffe Family Dental Membership is an annual membership plan to make the new standard of modern dentistry you need more affordable. We are committed to providing the highest quality dental services at Westcliffe Family Dental at prices that make sense.
We offer the economies of group dental care with the uncompromised quality and attention of personal care.
Initial Enrollment: Just $99
- One time charge per person at joining
- Includes all necessary x-rays and thorough examination (63% off retail – normally $269)
Easy Monthly Dues
$24.50* per adult
$17.50* per child. (First child is $19.50 if no adult members enrolled)
*If paying by EFT. Call for further details.
Your Westcliffe Family Dental Membership covers the following at 100%:
- 2 hygiene visits (cleanings) per year (standard membership only, periodontal membership may be necessary for some individual health needs)
- 2 examinations per year
- All necessary x-rays
- 2 emergency visit exams per year during normal business hours (including prescription and necessary x-rays)
- In office fluoride treatments (1 per adult per year, 2 per child per year)
Your Westcliffe Family Dental Membership also covers the following:
- 15% on fillings, crowns, and other general services found on our services menu*
- 20% on orthodontics (braces)*
- Members save 63% on on initial exam (includes comprehensive exam and necessary xrays)
* Payments or financing will be made in full directly to Westcliffe Family Dental at time of service to be eligible for membership coverage and savings.
Upon enrollment, your benefits begin immediately!
3 hygiene visits per year – $39.50* per month
4 hygiene visits per year – $48.50* per month
- Includes all benefits listed above
- PLUS hygiene visits necessary to maintain a lifetime of healthy smiles
- Membership level necessary to maintain health is determined by the initial examination and subsequent yearly examinations.
- Periodontal infection control services may be necessary before entering into maintenance plan. These services are covered at 15% and will be determined at initial examination.
Children under 19 and full-time students up to 23 years of age are eligible for the child membership. Coverage of a child attaining the age of 19 will be continued if incapable of self-sustaining employment by reason of developmental disability or physical handicap.
or call Westcliffe Family Dental today at 509.627.6888 to launch your membership plan—the coverage you want at a price that makes sense.